What shipping methods do you offer?
- For shipping to the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, the shipping options are USPS Priority and USPS Express Mail.
- For shipping to Canada, the shipping options are FedEx International Economy and FedEx International Priority.
- For shipping to anywhere outside U.S. or Canada, the shipping options are FedEx International Economy and FedEx Express International.
How much do you charge for shipping? How long will it take to arrive?
- If you are in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii:
- Standard shipping is free and your order will arrive in 5-8 business days.
- Expedited shipping is $22.95 and your order will arrive in 4-5 business days.
- If you are in Canada:
- Standard shipping is $7.95 and your order will arrive in 7-12 business days.
- Expedited shipping is $69.95 and your order will arrive in 4-7 business days.
- If you are outside of the U.S. and Canada
- Standard shipping is $20.95. Your order will arrive in 14-24 business days
- Expedited shipping is $48.95. Your order will arrive in 7-9 business days.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
No, please use an actual street address for shipping.
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
It depends. We’ll be able to create your order in 2-4 business days. Then add the extra time for shipping, which depends on where you’re shipping to. Our processing facility is located in Burbank, California, so the closer you are to that location, the faster you will received your framed certificate.
What tracking options are there?
All orders that are delivered within the United States by USPS have full tracking available. We will give you a tracking number as well as a link where they can follow up on the status of their order as soon as your framed certificate is shipped. For international orders, full tracking will only be available for orders sent through International Priority.
How do you package the framed certificates?
Framed certificates are carefully packaged to protect them from scratches and to protect them during shipping. The package is labeled as containing glass and a “DO NOT CRUSH” label is also applied to the package.
Can I change my order?
No. Once your order is submitted, it cannot be changed.
What material are the frames made of and what color is it? What is the thickness of the frame?
Our frames are wood and made in Los Angeles. Acrylic covers the certificate and the frames are black. The frames have a border of 1 inch.
What if a frame is damaged or breaks during shipment?
If your framed certificate arrives broken, damaged, incomplete, or wrong, please send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to secure a replacement.
May I use a gift code, certificate, or Uwingu coupon?
We are not able to apply a gift certificates or Uwingu coupon codes towards certificate framing & shipping. You MAY use the code to order the crater, then pay the balance via credit card or PayPal to cover the certificate framing and shipping fees.